At Hammersmith & Fulham Law Centre our specialist Immigration and Asylum solicitors can provide detailed legal advice for people living in London under legal aid for cases involving:
- Asylum claims
- Claims for victims of trafficking
- Some domestic violence claims
- Claims under Articles 2, 3 and 4 of the European Convention of Human Rights (covering right to life, torture, inhumane treatment and forced labour)
- Settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain) claims for refugees and people with Humanitarian Protection only
- Applying for bail (immigration detention)
- Appeals in relation to the above applications
- Fresh asylum claims
- Judicial reviews
All casework is subject to both means and merits tests and to the current capacity of the team. If you are in receipt of benefits or you are low waged, then you are likely to be entitled to Legal Aid. You can check whether you can get Legal Aid here.
Fixed Fee Work
We also offer a fixed fee service for a range of immigration work, including: entry clearance applications, applications to the Home Office and appeals.
We offer a one off consultation (one hour, chargeable at £120) with a specialist solicitor to discuss your immigration issue and to advise you on your options. If you decide to instruct us we will provide you with a competitive fixed fee for the work.
Please contact us if you wish to make an appointment.